ARDIS at Ligna 2017 (4/18/2017)
As a 2-yearly tradition ARDIS will be exhibiting at the Ligna Wood Fair in Hannover May 22-26. Due to significant changes made to the hall plan, we will be in Hall 12, Booth B83 (not our usual spot).
ARDIS looks to align a whole production process with existing and new machinery. Serious attention is given to efficiency in both office preparation and production. Modern 3D CAD programs, used in the office, give the possibility to work out projects in every detail. The result from design is taken over by the ARDIS parts production software. Each part geometry is analyzed for machining options. The optimization chooses the best production strategy while looking for the right balance between material yield and machine efficiency.
Besides this we have a big series of new features to present:
- Controll nested based machines
- Load balancing over multiple production units
- Inventory controll of remnants, full sheets and much more
- Cloud application and optimisation to allow your customers to order online
- Production contoll so you know exactly when an order is completeTop efficiency is ensured, thanks to the optimization process automatically produced by ARDIS.